Casey,
The only choice I have is to disengage...you can't force me to engage in conversation with this freak. I was talking debatable information with the owner of the thread. When Lowell shows up with his latent labido driven metatalk, I must fold.

You know, as I know, as all the other readers know, and Lowell knows, the he doesn't know shinola about Emil Flues...He's just here to incite and discredit all that he can...despite what Dave Weber has warned about...He and his protoge' Joe take turns bashing me...they simply won't stop, even though I publicly bitch slapped him for doing it last time...this freak loves the attention...

I say you have no right to comment when someone tries to disengage from this labido driven instigator. If you want to engage in conversation with doublegun/phone sex freak, go ahead...but if I choose to run the other way, it's not your business...

Go ahead, the thread is open...feel free to discuss his underwear with him...and poetry...and pillow talk...he or it, is all yours...but remember, if another member chooses to not engage this closet queen, it's none of your business...