Originally Posted by BrentD, Prof
.....After reading this 3 or 4 times, I still can't figure out about half of what you are talking about.

But that said, if you want to ensure hunting and shooting sports in the future, you (and many others here) would be well served by trying to recruit people with at least slightly more liberal politics to hunting and shooting. Is it any surprise that, after finding themselves very unwelcome in any and all of these activities, many of them are happy to pull the trigger on anything that means less lead in the air? I am surprised we have as much shooting and hunting opportunities as we do right now. The attitudes shouted loud and long by you and others here are not making any new friends outside of the very insular and rapidly shrinking tribe of extant shooters.

Now, fix up your grammar and spelling before Ted and Standish get after you... smile
You should have quit after the first reading.

Prof, if I have proof that your politics is ruining the USA, why would I want a fake, hypocritical friend at the shooting range or out in the field, when I know you're in lockstep with antigun policy makers?

You do clearly know that I do not want to make new friends, who want to hurt shooting and hunting opportunities, as well as rights. We've discussed divides in the past. You've always embraced them, and never offered any reason to come together on this issue. How much less could I care, that you only understand half of the world around you? Why do you peddle in lies. Can you not connect the dots, that every time a president that you vote for, takes the reigns, there is no shrinking tribe of extant shooters. Instead, there are record runs on firearm sales, with black and female legal gun ownership at all time highs. Faux decorum is a cancer, not a path, right? Aren't there books written on the subject.