Jimmy, ice core drilling cannot provide precise temperatures. There were no thermometers thousands or millions of years ago. All they can do is get an estimate of the average temperatures in any given core from studying things like the types of pollen and spores found in them, and knowing the range of temperatures where those plant species thrived.

Permafrost has melted in the past. We find animals such as mammoths frozen in the permafrost because it was previously warm enough there for them to live, and warm enough for the grasses and plants they ate to also live. The methane that bubbles up comes from the decomposition of this biomass. It would not even be there if those areas were always too cold for things to grow. This is due to climatic cycles that happened long before there were humans. They continued to happen when there were only a very small number of early humans, and will continue no matter how many humans there are.

The satellite images of the polar ice caps are all extremely recent because we simply didn't have those satellites in space 60 years ago. So we have no really accurate idea how much change there was on a year to year basis going back even a very short time in the earths history. However, we do know that the poles have melted before, and they have frozen to the extent that your latitude was covered in ice. And CO2 levels have no correlation with that. In fact, some of these ice age periods began when CO2 levels were much higher than the level that is causing people like the Nutty Professor to panic today.

We keep hearing that the number of hurricanes that hit the U.S. are going to increase, and the actual data shows that simply has not happened. You won't like this, but look here at the truth:

https://www.statista.com/statistics/621238/number-of-hurricanes-that-made-landfall-in-the-us/

So how can you possibly tell us with a straight face that all of Al Gore's predictions have come true? Every time I start to believe some of this nonsense, I look at the historical data on the National Weather Service website. And every time I look, going back into the 1800's, I see that there is nothing remarkable happening. I don't panic because we have had less snow than average this year. Other years have been worse, and we could still get dumped on. Al Gore lies, but the actual numbers don't. If I thought we could change things, I'd be much more worried about going into a prolonged cooling period. Then we would need to burn much more fuel just to stay warm, and crop yields will fall dramatically, as has happened in the past. And just look at these periods where it was warmer than now, and humanity did very well.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

You keep saying that we have all of these illegal immigrants migrating here because they can't grow food, and are starving. Have you seen the pictures of those illegals that are coming here by the millions? Do they look malnourished, like the people you saw during famines in Ethiopia and other countries? How common and how bad are these famines you say are being caused by Climate Change? According to you, they are getting worse.

Recent data shows worldwide deaths from famine had been falling dramatically. The World Peace Foundation reported that from the 1870s to the 1970s, great famines killed an average of 928,000 people a year. Since 1980, annual deaths had dropped to an average of 75,000, less than 10% of what they had been until the 1970s. Please explain that Jimmy.

We, and some European countries are seeing mass migration only because Leftists here and there are doing all they can to destroy national borders. Joe Biden and the Democrats are 100% responsible for the mass migration of illegal aliens coming here. It was under control by Trump, and getting even better until 2021 when Biden undid everything he did. But now we are in an election year, and that issue is killing them in the polls, so they Biden is blaming Republicans because they rejected a Senate Bill that would have done nothing to secure the Border. Unfortunately, those who swallow Democrat propaganda will believe him.

Pine, or spruce beetles in Alaska, are a native species. Their populations rise and fall in cycles. The Climate Crazies are using a recent high part of the cycle to convince people that all the trees are going to die because of climate change. Do you remember the Gypsy Moth infestation during the 1990's that panicked ecologists said was going to kill all of the oak trees? We still have millions of acres of oaks, and hardly hear about the Gypsy Moth anymore. Most of the blights and insect infestations come from invasive species, such as the American Chestnut blight or the Emerald Ash borer. The spread of those maladies had nothing to do with climate change.

We do have some real problems that are being ignored because we are wasting time on this other bullshit. It would be nice to slow down or even decrease the earths population, but you and the Nutty Professor will need to go to Africa, India, China etc. to do that. Demographers say our birth rate has fallen below the death rate in the U.S. Those places are the worst polluters too, by far. But the climate crazies are too concerned with making wealthier countries like the U.S. poor. These lunatics wish to hamstring the farmers that are now more productive than any time in history. The Nutty Professor said we have already reached a point of no return, but has no idea how they determine temperature from ice core drilling. He is also very wrong when he says that climate change is happening at a faster rate than ever before in history. If we have really reached the point of no return, then we might as well live it up, because our species is going to come to an end. He sounds a lot like Stanford Professor Paul Erlich, who had a lucrative 50 year career of predicting doom, gloom, famine, death from pollution, and of course, a new ice age.

https://realclimatescience.com/fifty-years-of-failed-apocalyptic-forecasts/#gsc.tab=0

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.