Originally Posted by Jimmy W
[quote=LeFusil]That’s what you got out of Marks post? You might have a reading comprehension problem. I believe what Mark was saying is that welding up or adding a piece of metal to something that needs .001-.002 when you can move the metal using tools is unnecessary and potentially more intrusive and detrimental to the part than the peening. Not to mention the time it’s going to take to fit the parts back up.
So again, you don’t know what you’re talking about. You do realize that some of the guys that have commented on here are actually working professional gunsmiths, pretty highly regarded in the business right? Have years of actual training, experience and real hands on know how? Taking the time out of their day to explain what is a universally accepted method is…..And then there’s you.

Okay Repunsil, I think it is time to stop listening to your insignificant drivel. You have been proven wrong. You won't bully and name call me from posting. It is obvious now that most people ignore your unknowledgeable blather. I will happily join them. So please, as you said earlier, enjoy your day by going out and hunting over trained dogs, while you "look down at your pecker". 😂😂😂 And have a nice day, Repunsil.[/quote

Time to stop listening? JimmyW, you never listened to begin with. Talking about insignificant drivel, did you just read your last post!??😂😂. WTF was all that jibberish!! You wish you could hunt over my dogs and you wish you could still see your pecker too. Hell, you can barely get through a round of trap let alone go out and actually do any type of hunting I do you clapped out old prick.
I don’t bully anybody. I call it like I see it and don’t suffer fools. That’s not bullying.

Same to you, have a nice day.