June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Who's Online Now
2 members (Stanton Hillis, 1 invisible), 441 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,590
Posts546,774
Members14,425
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Sidelock
Sidelock

Good reason to move to Texas. We have open carry. No state waiting period on sales. Best to get out of liberal Ca as fast as you can, I have it on good authority that they are going to get rid of the CA. homeless issue and drug issue by bulldozing the state into the ocean.

John Boyd

John Boyd
Quality Arms Inc
Houston, TX
713-818-2971
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by BrentD, Prof
Originally Posted by mc
Your vote counts
Exactly. Look at who is defending anything to do with mental health, particularly the health of violent patients.

Hahahaha! It appears that the Nutty Professor is trying to claim that his anti-gun Democrats are actually attempting to do anything to help those with Mental Health issues. However, they didn't do a damn thing, even when they controlled the House, Senate, and White House. The Federal Budget has increased over 50%, and the mentally ill are still living in the streets of Democrat run cities. They give the Mental Health issue the same lip service they have given to Blacks for the last 50 years, as they have made them more dependent upon taxpayer funded handouts, and helped them go from roughly 20% of blacks being born to single mothers to about 80% today. These are the same frauds who also claim Blacks aren't smart enough to get voter I.D. Cards to insure the integrity of our Elections.

The best, and most hypocritical part is that the anti-gun Democrats claim they are most concerned about safety, and lives lost. Yet they turn a blind eye to over 100,000 drug overdose deaths per year, as they keep the Southern Border essentially wide open to drug smuggling and illegal immigration. The recent mass murder in Texas involved an illegal alien who had been deported back to Mexico at least four times. As such, he was a felon, and should have been convicted and put in prison, instead of illegally acquiring firearms. How do further restrictions upon the 2nd Amendment Rights of law abiding citizens do anything when these Democrat frauds won't enforce the laws we have now?

Of course, those of us without mental problems ourselves realize that the vast majority of these anti-gun measures that encroach upon our gun rights come from anti-gun Democrats. Yet, as this recent locked Thread shows, the Nutty Professor and many other liberal left gun owners continue to support and vote for anti-gun Democrats.

https://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=628373&page=1

That is a very big part of the problem we have with the threat to our gun rights. The idea that we should continue to ignore and accept the mentally ill guys in our ranks who vote for the anti-gunners is making the future of Gun Rights very bleak. It's time to say it. If you support anti-gun politicians, then you are an anti-gunner yourself, and are undermining those of us who actually care about the 2nd Amendment.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by SKB
I can run the 4473 for any local buyers and you can collect it after the 3 days if that helps any board members.

So in addition to the Free Advertising you do in your tagline, I see you are now advertising 4473 Firearms transfers here...

Will Dave Weber also not be getting paid for this new Free Advertising???

I think we all know the answer to that.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

1 member likes this: SKB
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by BrentD, Prof
cb, as you usual, you know not what you are talking about. But carry on. It is entertaining.

Really Brent? Care to give me an example of how I usually don't know what I'm talking about? Was there something I said or the article in the Guardian said that was meant to be factual and yet was totally wrong? Enlighten me if I'm so wrong.

What I do know, that you liberals who own and enjoy guns seem to miss, is that the anti gun forces won't be satisfied until no private citizen owns or has access to a gun. How do I know that? Because I live in Canada, land of reasonableness and we are a generation or more ahead of you Americans on this subject. Because I look at other countries around the world besides America to help understand what is happening closer to home.

Last edited by canvasback; 05/02/23 09:42 PM.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

The prof's Iowa has mushroomed in medicaid enrollment in the last few years. Careful with the use of words like generation, kids are having kids at twelve years old on the US taxpayer's dime, in the prof's utopian Iowa. And, the prof is never wrong, he's teaching out kids how to think.

SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by keith
Originally Posted by SKB
I can run the 4473 for any local buyers and you can collect it after the 3 days if that helps any board members.

So in addition to the Free Advertising you do in your tagline, I see you are now advertising 4473 Firearms transfers here...

I am offering this service free of charge to board members, not as a money making venture.

I still cherish our relationship William.

All my best.

Steve

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
3 members like this: mc, canvasback, BrentD, Prof
Sidelock
Sidelock

...Of course, those of us without mental problems ourselves ...
I don't know Vilhelm,
You may want to check with a health care professional before situating yourself
in the "without mental problems" column crazy
Just saying.

Villy,
I'll wait right here while you compose a toxic response and then run it by Dave for permission to post it.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by SKB
Originally Posted by SKB

I am offering this service free of charge to board members, not as a money making venture.

I still cherish our relationship William.

All my best.

Steve

Now Stevie, why would I think that you are suddenly doing the right thing concerning the rules for advertising on this BBS???

It is gratifying to see that you understand the difference between doing free favors for Board members, and profiting from Free Advertising in your tagline... without compensating Dave Weber the $12.00 he is owed each time you profit from the substantial fees you charge Board members... when they respond to that advertising.

So can we assume that you will henceforth pay Dave when someone here pays you for services rendered that were a result of your continuous Free Advertising?

And will you also be paying Dave a bunch of delinquent $12.00 fees for past services rendered, for profit?

I like to think asking these questions is my own Free Service, and a favor to Board Members. Why should we, or Dave, subsidize the business ventures of you and the other people who do Free Advertising in their taglines? Your late fellow anti-gun Liberal King Brown complained that I was taking advantage of Dave for having a link to the NRA Political Victory Fund in my tagline, so I deleted it, even though I would not get a penny of profit from it. I just felt it would be helpful to support our gun rights, unlike those of you who support anti-gun Democrats. You all know Dave's feelings on the matter of free advertising and self-promotion , and he isn't gouging anyone. Time to pony up!

Just my opinion, as always!

1 member likes this: SKB
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by arrieta2
Best to get out of liberal Ca as fast as you can, I have it on good authority that they are going to get rid of the CA. homeless issue and drug issue by bulldozing the state into the ocean.

John Boyd

Dang. All those beautiful golf courses in the Coachella Valley.

Going to miss Palm Springs in February.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by lonesome roads
Originally Posted by arrieta2
Best to get out of liberal Ca as fast as you can, I have it on good authority that they are going to get rid of the CA. homeless issue and drug issue by bulldozing the state into the ocean.

John Boyd

Dang. All those beautiful golf courses in the Coachella Valley.

Going to miss Palm Springs in February.

If you told them your dream was to build solar green energy hockey rinks, maybe they would hold off with the bulldozers.

Best,
Ted

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.