Originally Posted by BrentD, Prof
Originally Posted by Daryl Hallquist
In the last few weeks I have looked at on line offerings for three guns from three different sellers. I asked each of these sellers for barrel measurements, but was told that they didn’t have tools to measure. One said that if I was successful in bidding I could take the gun to a gunsmith for measurement.. Another offered wall thickness at the muzzle, only. The third offered pics of the muzzle with a pencil eraser for comparison. These sellers total well over 2000 current listings on the internet. What do you think about a seller who will not disclose gun condition questions ?

Was one of these sellers ed good? I'd go elsewhere.

Now isn't that special !!!

What makes this particular unprovoked ad hominem personal attack on Ed Good so special is that it was made by a guy who ran a one-man campaign to defund this forum because he didn't like Dave Weber not stepping in to stop personal attacks.

Yet it seems he actually feels that unprovoked personal attacks are perfectly OK, as long as they are made by him or one of his pals. That is totally phony. That's nothing new either... it has gone on for years. It's just nice to see the truth come out once again, and to also see no complaints from the Manners and Civility Police. But if certain other people do the same thing, oh my, it suddenly becomes an egregious violation of the rules, and just cause to whine, complain, and urge everyone to join his boycott of any support for this site. His tag line still says this:

Originally Posted by BrentD, Prof
...never pay Dave "one more dime"

I don't think this person ever bought a gun from Ed, to have actual cause to urge anyone to avoid buying from him. And if anything, Ed is certainly more honest and honorable than some here when he sells his guns , and subsequently pays Dave the $12.00 fee for selling on this site. Contrast that with those who do endless free advertising of their businesses in their tag-lines, to avoid paying Dave the $12.00 fee. whistle

That's against the forum rules too, but this individual isn't concerned about that rule violation either. I find it rather hypocritical for him to complain about things that he himself does, and things that are OK if his Liberal Democrat buddies do them. I don't like the idea of subsidizing the presence of duplicitous people like that here. And I feel his totally dishonest tag-line needs to be "Moderated" or censored. It's obviously based upon lies.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.