As for the video, I looked at it...decided I wasn't really mechanically ready to start down this road. I talk all the time with David Trevallion but am not ready to do my own work other than cosmetic stuff. Can't explain why. But at this age - I'll watch (so to speak).

And as for the South - here is the last performance of "Dixie" by the Ole Miss Band.

I grew up with this - at my (segregated) high school we stood up for "Dixie." The brutality of the culture cannot be denied - I was hitch-hiking from Duke University through South Carolina in the dead of night in 1963 - a Black family picked me up at 11:00 PM and asked me to drive their clapped out station wagon - 100 miles. Afterwards it occurred to me that they were terrified. Not of me - I'll leave it at that.

And yet the Confederacy is my history - My sons don't care - But you cannot understand what it was like growing up in the South in those days. There was a famous book "Mind of the South" which explained it.
https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/1941/04/the-mind-of-the-south/653368/

Baluch are not Brahui, Brahui are Baluch