Originally Posted by Drew Hause
This oughta get the thread locked now wink

Preacher, I kind of suspected that your goal was to get this thread locked when you began trolling links to some of the same agenda driven anti-lead source posted in the past by Ben Deeble. I felt you were probably hoping to ignite a shit-storm.

Nice try, and nice of you to confirm that getting this thread locked was your hope. But that sort of scheming, conniving, and duplicitous behavior is what I've come to expect from a phony like you. I did accurately predict in my second post here that there was a faction that would be attempting to get this thread locked or deleted.

It was a nice touch to include that pic of you with some real preachers in another attempt to try to keep fooling people. Personally, I think you would have ginned-up more support and sympathy if you had posted that picture of the little Guatemalan girl or your dead dog again. The dead dog photo you have posted was a real tear-jerker, and one of the most pathetic displays I have ever seen from someone who purports to be a male. Even you should admit that your new group photo was a pretty lame response when you had no cogent response to the points I had made, and had to fall back once again on deception and personal attacks.

I'm sorry that you aren't capable of separating and mentally processing a Thread which may contain comments on several related and unrelated topics at once, such as lead poisoning in ducks, raptors, scavengers, along with comments on phony climate science intended to demonstrate that we shouldn't be fooled by demonstrably bad or dishonest science. I know that's a lot for someone like you, who also apparently feels the pathetic need to exaggerate and include things that have not been posted in these lead ammo discussions, such as George Soros or environmental racism, whatever that is. Are your emotions getting the best of you again??? Do you have any anti-anxiety meds in your little fanny pack? Please take some.

I think it shows a lot about you when you attempt to tar others as OCD or consumed by vast conspiracy theories when it is a well-known and widely recognized fact that the Green Movement and some of the sources of anti-lead junk "science" such as Peregrine Fund and SOARRaptors have an anti-hunting agenda, and have funded so-called research that is non-peer reviewed, highly biased, and contains very questionable data and methodology to reach premeditated conclusions.

I have stated many times that I am not a waterfowl hunter, because I am not fond of eating duck or geese. I do however often find myself in various waterfowl habitats, and simply have not seen any evidence of widespread lead poisoning problems. None of the many other hunters I know see it either. And I'll tend to trust the veracity and observations of guys like Stan, who have hunted waterfowl with a passion for decades in multiple states, over a multitude of swamps, rivers, lakes, and sea shores. These are guys who put in the long hours, and absolutely would be alarmed if they saw evidence that the resource they hunt was in grave danger of significant population loss or extinction due to the use of lead ammunition. Instead, the vast majority seem to question the 1991 ban, and see crippling losses from steel as a bigger problem. I'll believe them over some anti-lead activists, anti-hunters, or some wild-eyed professor of ecology who is pacing in front of a lecture hall and regurgitating "science" which contains glaring errors and wildly conflicting data concerning lethal doses of lead in avian blood.

It's pretty sad when someone who talks a lot about courage lacks the stones to admit that such bad "science" is a real thing, and is instead more heavily invested in trying to start a shit-storm in order to deceptively manipulate Dave Weber into censoring or locking discussions that are intended to show that many of the attacks on our sport, our choice of ammunition, and our rights to own firearms are also rooted in deception.

I don't want someone like you to pray for me. But if you must, pray that I'll be delivered from phonies like you.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.