I just checked and found 2 boxes I have for some "experiments" I have been planning. The measurements I took show an OD at the mouth of .460, an ID based on this and case wall thickness of .446, an OAL of 2.336 and an inside depth of 2.225. The last two numbers would indicate a head thickness of .111, which should indicate a relatively robust head design. I will say that from my experience forming 577 Snider cases, the Magtech cases are rather hard and need to be annealed to reform to any extent. That is probably a plus if you simply glue in wads, since they tend to resist expansion with mild loads and don't change much with cycling.

One other relevent point is that they are made to accept large pistol primers. The primer pockets can be a little tight and should be prepped anyway, so I always use a large rifle pocket reamer instead of a pistol version. If you do this, you can use either large rifle or pistol primers. I tend to always go with the large rifle because I use them with smokeless powder and the ignition may be a little better.