Originally Posted by mc
Keith ,this is like a public service announcement ,information for individuals you would like to increase there knowledge,and skill level I don't see it as a sales pich.i know some of these guys and it would be worth it to go to the classes even a thick individual will learn something.

mc, I agree that classes taught by these guys would likely be worthwhile. But at $500.00 per class per pupil, I'd assume that both the instructors and the school are making some money. Do you seriously feel it is fair, and a "Public Service", for the school and the instructors to get paid, but Dave Weber should get this:

Originally Posted by BrentD
...never pay Dave "one more dime"

Dave asks for a $12.00 fee for sales that result from advertising done on his forum. $12.00 on a $500.00 sale is a lousy 2.4%. Yet you seem to think it is OK when a couple of your pals continually engage in free advertising of their business ventures in their taglines here. They sidestep the For Sale forum, and one even brags about the amount of sales he/she gets from his/her free advertising, without paying Dave. Now it appears that the Free Advertising they do on a continual basis isn't enough, and they wish to push the envelope even further.

It's no skin off my ass. They aren't hurting me by cheating Dave. But you know that if I did the same thing, these guys would call me everything but a white English gentleman. When I had a link to the NRA-Political Victory Fund as my tagline, I was accused of taking advantage of Dave. And I notice that you did not defend me or say that was a "Public Service Announcement", even though I didn't make a penny from it. So I point it out, just to make a point. Feel free to convince me that I'm wrong.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.