Some multi barrel guns can be a very good answer to some situations. Like all the guns I own they are all second user, I have never had the cash at the time to purchase new though looking back this has not been a bad thing for a start all those niggling faults have been ironed out before I purchased then not to mention the lower price. I do own a 12 bore two barreled set that I purchased from a working game keeper just before he decided to change occupation in the 1970 s. The gun is a Webley & Scott 700 that was professionally put together as a two barreled set, it comprises of a 30 inch and a 28 inch set of barrels with the balance adjusted to just a little in front of the action hinge pin for the 30 inch set and just a little behind the action hinge pin for the 28 inch set. The 28 inch barrel set is improved cylinder and half choke ideal for hedge row and field walking, the 30 inch set are three quarter and full choke perfect for Pigeon and driven game. The choking on each of the barrel sets are not exactly the sizes given because they where each regulated to give a good pattern using one and one eights ounce English number six shot. A working mans gun with no frills but a perfect gun for all occasions. The gun never had a fitted case I fitted a second user case to the gun, well a fancy case was not on a game keepers cash spending list because the gun was just a working tool of his trade. This is one of my death us do part guns because I could not bring myself to part wit it now.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

The only lessons in my life I truly did learn from where the ones I paid for!