Hello All,

Well, I'm back from the range and I am very pleased with the results. It was pretty cold outside this morning so I only shot on our 50 foot indoor range. I got all the information I was looking for. -see the target- This is one of my FLY targets. We use these in offhand competition during the Winter Months. The black circles are 3/8" thick and 2-3/8" outside diameter. Although we shoot mostly with scopes and aim directly at the fly, the thick black circle allows the use of iron sights, as I did with this rifle. If the bullet stays totally inside the black circle, you get 1 point. If you "HIT" the fly (wing, antenna, leg) its a "HIT" and you get 2 points. If you "KILL the fly by hitting the head or body, its a "KILL" and you get 3 points. 2-shots per fly - total of 10 shots per target. Unlimited siighters at the upper left target. Best score you can get is a "30". Each relay is 1 target, 10 targets total for a match.

As you can see by the target, the rifle performed most admirably. It took only 2 shots to get it zeroed-in, and then; the last 3 shots resulted in 1-HIT, and 2-KILLS. What a HOOT ! ! ! And look at the standard deviation .. a "6" ... that's amazing and surpassed my most optimistic expectations. I'm still grinning 3 hours later.

Rooks and Rabbits beware. .... and squirrels too.