CraigD you say you have no desire to side with or defend fox but equally you have no desire to contradict him. I think accusing me of intolerance and prejudice against broad groups as you state is solely your response to being criticised and that the two peas in a pod could easily be attributed to RWTF and yourself and if there is room in the pod for one more Stan as well.
Your annoyance ,much like Stans, seems to stem from a dislike of a non American stating an opinion. Well its an open forum and as I have shot double guns all my life I feel entitled to participate in the forum and state that opinion. That there maybe some established pecking order that feels aggrieved at my participation does not concern me at all. If my views are so obviously wrong they should be easily refuted and give those refuting them the opportunity to set me straight. I dont see much of that happening however and that is not me being arrogant , I am not that set in my ways that I cannot appreciate a well constructed argument and question my own opinion but I see no evidence of that here just political dogma.