I haven't posted here for many days; sometimes life just takes over fun. This forum has been a very reliable and healthy source of fun, distraction and a way to meet and exchange ideas with the like-minded and not so like-minded who share in this great pastime. Let's face it that's what a hobby is all about.

At times it appears we focus on our differences more than our similarities. Which fellow among us here would not give the other fellow among us a box of shells, a spare set of eye or ear protection, or even allow a round of trap or skeet with their shotgun if the other fellow was in need? I say down to a man, each of us would step up and give a hand to the other. I know this because I have been around our sort my entire life.

I try to keep that in mind when reading posts I don't agree with or posts where someone steps outside the bounds of what is generally considered decent. Each one of us, is, or has potential to be, another's best friend. In fact, most often it tends to be the people who are most alike that find the most reason to disagree. Try to discuss much less argue caliber, gauge or choke with someone who doesn't know the difference between a shotgun and a rifle.

Now will someone kindly share a photo of a really neat recently purchased SxS shotgun and tell us how it shoots?

Doug