I saw that lot on EBay. For what you paid for it you did OK to possible very well. Everything will work, if you are looking at a through bolt stock job. Others are right about the grain structure in the wrist being a concern based on limited photos. When you are buying blanks off photos you need all six side as a starting point. Many blanks are only great on one side or have grain which is more surface oriented which can run out when shaped. I have a couple blanks with crotch which might be nothing fancy when shaped that I bought long ago based on two photos of the sides. If I had seen a top and end grain photo I would have seen that the blank was all flash and not substance. Lesson learned.

Another thing photos can not show is the density of the wood. Orchard grown wood, tends to be faster growing wood and more open grain structured. If you can dent the wood with a finger nail it is too soft. We fall in love with fancy grain, when we should fall in love with a blank which is perfect grain flow with a bit of flash grain when finished.

Glad you bought the lot and that it went to a god home. Now you need to decide what to use it for.