Originally Posted By: Hal
My problem similar to crs. Right eyed and right shouldered all my life even though I am left handed. When right retina fell off the klutz doctor left a fold in it that blurred the eye badly. So I switched to left shoulder/eye and that was a big problem as my right was still dominant and had to wear a patch over it. Plus the combs on some of my guns were now on the wrong side. Then the left retina fell off and after three operations the eye is useless because of a dark layer at the back of the retina that scalping could not repair. So now it is back to the right eye that is now my only eye. I can't see well enough to hunt upland game any longer. Lucky to see my dog! Had to give up driving in fast traffic and at night. But I can still shoot deer using a scope and managed to bag a Tundra Swan last fall at 30 yds. This fall I hope to bag a few diving ducks if I can get them swimming in my decoys at 20 yds or less.

The right eye problem sounds similar to macular pucker. Any chance that an operation can flatten out the fold? Of course when you're down to one eye, you want to make REAL sure that nothing worse happens to it.