If you have never attended a "individual student project" seminar like Dennis' or mine you really can't fathom how much goes on in different locations. It would require a constantly moving camera/tripod set-up, or several semi-fixed locations. In my shop I have three different student work stations in the corners of one room with the rust bluing set-up in the other corner. My workbench, used for demos is in another room with another student work station.
Hand-held video camera wouldn't cut it, too herky-jerky. It is quite a challenge to get still photos of any given operation.

Why don't you simply take the course? They are tremendously rewarding! Students learn a lot doing there own project plus accomplish a task beyond their previous capabilities. Also tons more watching the other student's projects progress.

I attended a week long Seminar in the 1980s with muzzleloader gurus John Bivins, Wallace Gusler, Lynton McKenzie, Gary Brumfield and Hershel House (names i don't imagine many remember, all noted craftsmen). I ran on the enthusiasm and knowledge I gained for the next two years!! I traveled from Oregon to Kentucky to attend. Sold my Old Town canoe to pay for it~~

When I saw the original ad in Rifle Magazine I thought, "That would be nice" When the second ad came out in Muzzle Blasts I realized that I HAD To Attend.