I hate to be the one to break it to you, Steve, but, you need to post about OBL in past tense.
What I simply pointed out is how the top dog of all terrorists, the one who went down in history as the one who actually pulled it off, the one hunted down by two US administrations, was discovered to be a Biden supporter. His opinion of Biden, seems to mesh very clearly with what we see when the man is allowed to speak freely, although, that is something we won’t see much of from this point on.
I think it would be excellent if you and bill and Chris have that special something in common with Osama Bin dead guy after the next election. Truly fitting.

Back on topic:

A red letter day.

The valve cover is back on, with a fresh gasket, and 8 little rubber boots for the bolts. I got the valves shimmed pretty close to the middle of the specs, repaired a few broken plastic tabs on the fairing, redid some Mickey Mouse wiring (why do people believe it is a good idea to butcher original wiring harnesses?) replaced three relays that went into those harnesses, fixed the headlight and it’s cover, rebuilt the clutch slave, and flushed all the hydraulics. The bike has 17” wheels off an R1, along with the “blue dot” brakes from the same. When new, the bike had 16” wheels, an obsolete motorcycle tire size. Piped and jetted (of course) with progressive front springs and Race Tech emulators in the forks. Waiting on a Morgan Carbtune sync tool, from England, and a little assembly. No hurry, since the state is shut down and I can’t even get a plate for it yet. Good times coming, however.

I used to see a guy at the gun club who rode a Gold Wing, with a scabbard for his shotgun. Wish I had taken a harder look at it, now.

Lonny, what did the salesman say about the V7? Maybe more importantly, how ‘bout Momma?

Best,
Ted