Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
Another word salad (tossed). Alas. Conservatism suffers from a lack of clear language, at least since the demise of William F. Buckley. His command of English was commendable; the only problem was that none of his ideas were post middle ages. Craig, you may disagree with me, and that's OK, but at least you know what I'm saying that you don't buy. Look, this isn't the best time to fight over political philosophy. Why don't we call a truce 'til it looks a little better for our having a future to disagree about?

Bill, this is a bit disappointing to me, but I quoted the your whole thought because I can see the humor in it too. I can say with a hundred percent certainty, I am not at war with you, we've never met right? What I am pretty certatin about is that emotion and repetition is not policy, and that I chose to respond to the ideology and tone that you portrait, not you personally.

It's also a bit disappointing that you seem to be moping around that the sky is falling. Just change your mind and be determined that the future is bright, and don't peddle in misery. Where have you heard things like that before?

Now for the funny part, who's having a little identity crisis? Party aside, can't all of humanity get a little laugh out of watching ten random minutes of joe? The last time his keepers gave him a little slack, he coughed into his hand right in the direction of some gal. You gotta admit, since he doesn't stumble around in reality, it's a complete knee slapper, eh? Anyway, I think you'll be glad to know, I buried myself to the axles in some of your gumbo yesterday. My misery is your laugh for the day?