No Brent, that is not what I was intimating.

What I basically said is that I don't know "who" to believe about the facts of this pandemic. Most of the mainstream press in this country has clearly abandoned any pretense of being an honest broker of the news. They are clearly (at least to me) gleeful to have this issue to report on and...they seem to be projecting nothing but the gloomiest and doom-iest outlooks they can locate. Now...part of that is their business model, as fear unquestionably sells face-time. However, I can't help but suspect that this narrative dovetails nicely with their clearly-telegraphed (w/90% negative coverage of this President) hopes for the upcoming election. Many are now dropping the Whitehouse daily briefings on the outbreak because they claim that the President is somehow "misleading" the public. What is more-obvious to me is that the polls are indicating the approval ratings for President Trump's handling of this tragedy (and it is tragic now, no question) are mostly positive and climbing. I think we still have much to learn about how this challenge needs to be met, but it is not helpful to spread fear and even dis-information to further their rather-nefarious ends. I pray that there is an accounting for all the misdeeds that I have seen and heard occur in the last few weeks and months.

As an example...

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/...eople-to-death/

Last edited by Lloyd3; 03/28/20 07:22 PM.