Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Bingo!

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Dear Crossedchisles:

I am not attempting to provoke violence against the man.

However, I would recommend that should you find yourself approaching a gun deal with him you put a firm stranglehold on...

your wallet.

I would be pleased to provoke or join CC in showing Ed the error of his ways. Anyone hand load rock salt?

Exorcisms performed cheaply. "We get the Hell out!"
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: crossedchisles
Gentlemen, I was asked today, Is this the "Gundealer CHAPPIE" that has the Fox "Bo Wup"????(Bo Whoop) We, of the Gunmaking Fraternity,Please Note: GUNMAKING,(NOT gundealing)Are watching with'Great Interest".....Also if he is the 'Torch-Man",he really needs to pay me a visit at my WorkShop, I would love to show him how 'Accidents" can happen to "IDIOTS",(Within the confines of the Workshop') I, of course would Reimburse him for his travel expences..."What say You" CC.

Could George L and the 'tOrch' Ed be buddies ?

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Homeless Joe:

Does George Lander have a brother/son/cousin/wife named Ed Lander?

I see that some of the doubles being hawked by Ed Good were recently "fully restored" (including full-coverage torching), by an Ed Lander.

I know... between all these Eds and all these Landers it is starting to get confusing. But you may have uncovered a whole clan of fine doublers!

Sidelock
Sidelock

Would the reAl Landers please step forward...

Sidelock
Sidelock

After a while, the Ed1 bashing gets old. I am as guilty as anyone else on this count. He is such an easy target after all.

There are a couple of sellers on Gunbroker that are reputable in my opinion. I have found them to be honest and reasonable sellers; antlermount and kebco.

Pete

Sidelock
Sidelock

Dear CC Homeless & Grouse persons: No I am not Ed, have no brothers, sisters, aunts or uncles that are living, have never advertised on Gunbroker.com, do not know Ed or Ann Landers, and am getting more than a little tired of some of you idiots taking pot shots at someone that you don't even know. I don't do "blow torch" case colouring or gunsmithing of any kind. I leave that to the professionals.

Some of you on this board seem to take delight in character assinations and pure vindictiveness. I posted the question about "Bo Wup" because I genuinely thought some of you might be interested in the fact that it was lost & now is found. I guess I was wrong. I will not post any news on this forum again especially not the news concerning an inagural double gun auction to be held in December and hosted by someone who seems to be highly thought of by members of this forum.

I believe that this began when I posted quite a number of double guns for sale. I did not understand at the time that most of you only have one or two to sell or that perhaps some of you only like to kibitz about double guns without really owning anything of consequence. So I'll just keep quite from here on out & watch the snakes kill each other.

Best Regards, George L

To see my guns go to www.mylandco.com Select "SPORTING GUNS " My E-Mail palmettotreasure@aol.com
Sidelock
Sidelock

George:

You aren't agitated now, are you? There's always wisdom reaped from the flak. The longer you survive the stronger you become. Keep the threads going. It makes for some reading. But I believe we all own at least one item of consequence, though.

Kind Regards,

Raimey
rse

Last edited by ellenbr; 09/14/07 11:54 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Don Kass once said here that Ed L. kept all his parts guns at Stack Arms in a small room. Surely Geo L. provides a more commodious arrangement for his items of consequence. Geo L. puts himself about a bit and trips over the expectations of others. Ed L. he don't say nuthin; just keeps on colorin em for the little knowledge a dangerous thing crowd. Ed G. is the online shill with the billious baize background. I have no trouble at all with confounding identities simply because everyone has the same first or last name.

jack r.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.