I wake up this morning to discover that instead of just the populous front range, all of Colorado is now under a weak form of martial law, and for something like the next three weeks(!). Initially (well...yesterday), it was only going to be the Denver Metroplex (Denver, Adams, Jefferson & Douglas Counties) which....makes a certain amount of sense. While I'm highly suspicious about many of the components of this mess, what is happening in Italy now seems very real. Since lots of my friends and associates are in what is now being described as the "vulnerable" class for this specific infection, I'm willing to do what it takes....within reason. Our home is somewhat on the edge of the Metroplex, so going away from the crowds is something I do regularly and would do again to "self-isolate" by walking my dog, shooting, fishing, turkey hunting, etc. Since that option has been greatly diminished by our lovely governor, I'm exploring several other options that involve more-rural neighboring states. Our larder is well-stocked, my son is now going to school on-line and my wife is working well within the confines of cyberspace, so everybody is properly occupied except... me. I'm waiting on several work projects to unfold but.....like most of the country....I'm largely stuck cooling my heels. Has anybody here spring turkey hunted in either Nebraska of Kansas?

Last edited by Lloyd3; 03/26/20 11:44 PM.