I sold at auction a Savage Fox 16 older model in really nice shape because it was too heavy for anything but a dove gun. I broke it down and packed it carefully and the buyer called and said it wouldnt go together. After a couple of e-mails I told him simply return the gun for a full refund. In the meantime, before I got the gun back, I relisted it on another site, and got an offer for twice as much as the previous sale. I was elated, thinking that the old buyer was simply not a double gun guy and couldnt figure out how to get it together. When I got the gun back, the gun would not close and it was apparent that the lummox had dropped the barrels on the dolls head and bent it. I fiddled with it but the bend was compound and too great to dress out with a file. I had to call and tell the new buyer that the gun had been ruined and was no longer for sale. I consulted a talented double gun smith who said the cost of a decent repair would be more than the guns value, so I sold it as is at the next gun show for half of what I paid for it, but only 20% of the offer I had to refuse. Still pisses me off that the dufus first buyer played me.