Originally Posted By: Konor3inch
Brent D couldnt stop myself from coming back for an encore ,just to take a bow to acknowledge your appreciation. It was fun but way too time consuming

I'm sure he would like you to refer to him by his full name, Brent J. Danielson

If you'd like, I could provide you his address so you could send him some flowers. Just let me know if you'd like his home address, or the address for his office at the school where he works, or spends time doxxing on the internet.

If you'd rather see Dr. Danielson in person, I could give you directions, GPS coordinates, photo, etc. He seems to want to escalate his internet doxxing activities. I don't think that is going to work out well at all for him or his doxxing partners. Proof that you can be really dumb, and become a professor at a state university. One of his doxxing team partners sent threatening mail to my house, so why wouldn't I return the favor? Another of his doxxing pals has even offered to provide all of my personal information to anyone who asks. So just shoot me a PM, and I'll do the same. They say a Scorpio male is extremely clairvoyant and intuitive, but...

edit: removed some content. TMI

We'll leave it there for now.

Last edited by keith; 03/09/20 01:12 AM.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.