Adam Lanza killed his own Mother to get her guns. She did not voluntarily give him access.

There is nothing stopping one of your relatives from going nuts or becoming drug addicted and killing you to do the same. There is nothing stopping your Muslim friend, or anyone else who may know of your little personal arsenal from plotting to get them.

A random criminal simply doing a burglary when you are out buying a new Spring dress, I mean kilt, could get them, and use them himself, or sell them on the illegal black market.

I don't care how secure your safe or cabinet is. I'll bet a compliant sheep like you would unlock it in a heartbeat if someone had a knife on your neck.

If you had any brains at all, you wouldn't even waste your time giving such lame excuses for being selfish, and finding justification for keeping your little arsenal of sniper rifles and military style pump shotgun. Or is it your inherent dishonesty and hypocrisy that makes you keep coming back to make,an ass of yourself?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.