Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
....there is a mental illness attached to AR-15s and AK 47s, but guess what: That illness isn't signaled by disliking them; it shows up when maniacs choose....

Are you talking about law abiding maniacs or criminal maniacs? I suppose it doesn't matter. When a maniac chooses, why do you get the mental illness? What if you had the will to stay healthy when you're thinking about something, maybe a little pepto or midol?

Thanks for the show comments. I'm not thinking from the sellers point of view. I walk past the black guns, rather look at the classics and antiques unless it's a 'collector' table, all Winchester or Savage lever rifles. Some times the bits and parts tables slow me down for a look. I'll try Missoula some time, I kind of like GFs and Bozeman, but there's been smaller town shows that have been interesting. That Billings show, too generic.

I hear you about jerky and candle tables, but it works out okay for me. If my wife is with me, we usually end up with a decent jar or two of jam. I've only ever done or had done one pure purpose built arm, and while it's a lowly 10/22, it kinda looks like a soft black gun, no edgy things poking out at all angles. I'm planning on having it out this afternoon, the gophers have been out for a week or two, eh?