I think you are full of shit Keith.

Unlike you I don't archive every communication I have ever had. In fact I delete most of them. But I have no recollection of even talking to Doug about you, never mind whether he shared his secret recipe with you. And maybe you didn't post pics. Big shit...I certainly had communication with you about bluing in some form, otherwise I would not have known you did it.

Unlike you, I don't hoard information, waiting for the distant day I can hopefully throw it back in someone's face. I don't hang onto shit. Unlike you. For example, the business with NCA and your daughters would have died away and been forgotten by all of us within 48 hours except for the fact that YOU raised the subject for years. You are a freak. You set the pro gun movement back by your behavior. And you are ruining this site. It's too bad Dave doesn't see it as clearly, although the new forum certainly is evidence he sees it somewhat.

You think you are the moderator here. Deciding what is okay and what isn't. Claiming to be acting in Dave's best interests while you hound people like SKB. As though he is somehow violating Dave's rules. You have no idea what the financial arrangement is between SKB and Dave. Just your idiotic conjecture. While at the same time you break every rule Dave has ever posted regarding decorum on this site. You are a fraud and a hypocrite.

I love the shit about gayness you keep bringing up. Projecting much Keith?? Very common you know, projecting. Priests and ministers have a long standing habit of decrying the behavior while engaging in it themselves. You sound like one of those hypocrites.

Go back to wanking off in your basement in front of your screen while you engage in your OCD fueled conspiracy theories. Just leave me out of it. As I previously asked.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia