Originally Posted By: canvasback
You know Keith, because I don't like misinformation about me spread around by people who don't know shit about me, I have to set the record straight.

I had no idea Doug shared his bluing recipe with you. None. Nada. Zip. Zilch. I contacted you because you had posted nice work, I thought you would take care and do a fine job and although in the US, you were relatively close to me.

I think that I am going to enjoy this Mustela frenata.

Your statement above contains a couple flat-out lies. First off, I have never once posted my work here. I made that decision years ago after jOe posted photos of a leather covered recoil pad he did. It was his very first attempt, and I thought It was pretty good for a first attempt. Even jOe acknowledged that it wasn't perfect. But several guys felt they had to rip his efforts to shreds. I'd bet some of them never tried to make a leather covered recoil pad, and probably couldn't do nearly as good.

So search the archives bucko. You will not find one photo of any gun work I personally did.

Second, I already told you that I did not delete the email you sent me asking me to rust blue some barrels for you... while at the same time using the IGNORE function to ignore my posts. I learned that when I decided to respond to you by PM.

In that email, you mentioned that you knew Doug had shared his rust bluing formulas and techniques with me. That was why you wanted me to do your barrels instead of using the services of SKB Stevie, who you had said was one of your best friends on this site.

That is why I say you are two-faced. But you already knew that because I have spelled it out for you several times.

So let me make a proposal. If I produce that email where you did indeed say you were aware that Doug had shared his formulas and techniques for bluing with me, will you publicly apologize for lying about this.... and then leave the Doublegunshop forum forever?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.