I knew that you wouldn't answer my questions preacher. I knew you didn't have the guts to own up to the dishonest crap you were trying to pull.

You call me OCD, but I am not the one who is running multiple serial threads about a subject that I don't understand.

And I felt certain that you would escalate your personal attacks in order to deflect attention away from the dishonesty you have posted.

I felt sure we were getting close to the time when you would start invoking the Holy name of Jesus or use some Biblical passages as a shield to hide your creepy deceptive behavior.

This... this is about as sick as it gets here on DoubleGunShop forum... Now you make this sick and creepy accusation to hide from your own lies. Those QUOTES I posted were your dishonest words Preacher. Blasphemy like this isn't going to absolve you from your conniving and deception.

Originally Posted By: Drew Hause
By the power of the blood of the Jesus, with whom you claim to have a relationship, and from whom you are repelling anyone seeking to know Him, you can be freed from the your bondage.

All that's missing now is some pictures of the little girl from Guatemala, or pictures of your dead dog... to gin up some sympathy.

But none of it changes the fact that you don't comprehend the copy-and-paste information about steel that you post. You quite apparently don't even read a lot of it yourself. This is all about you Preacher Drew... a petty two-bit narcissist who thinks he can become another Dr. Gaddy... but without actual knowledge, intelligence, or experience.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.