mc, did someone steal the period from your keyboard? It is very difficult to understand your posts when one sentence runs directly into the next.

Dave made the call to tell us his feelings about people using his forum for self-promotion of their own businesses, and Stevie has made the choice to ignore his wishes. You have made the choice to defend his disrespect. Now go back to Stevie's post # 562340 in this thread and tell us again why you are offended by me pointing out Stevie's buckle strap girl's shoes. Then come back and explain your hypocrisy.

I find it amusing that you are so deeply offended by jOe's posts, yet you have absolutely nothing to say about Stevie's long history of disrupting threads with his anti-Trump and anti-NRA sentiments, his posting of data from known anti-gun organizations to support his false contention that there is no gun registration in New Zealand, his profane insults, or his choice to attempt to intimidate me and jOe, and possibly endanger our families through his gutless internet doxxing.

Glad to hear that you like Timberluxe, and that you don't store your guns in the swimming pool or shower. That statement demonstrates that your understanding of moisture transmission into wood is as shallow and deficient as your assessment of Stevie and his disrespect for Dave.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.