nca225, I would not have started another thread to continue this, but I was disappointed that I didn't get a chance to respond to you and Stevie.

I'm typing on my phone, but I will try to address all of your concerns... again. Please pay attention this time. I have repeatedly acknowledged that Russia did interfere in our elections. I reminded you that they and the Soviets have been doing it for years. You've noted that Obama also knew about it. I have stated that the proper and correct thing to do was to brief the Trump campaign, and take steps to stop the Russians.

That was not done. I don't know if that misfeasance or nonfeasance rises to the level of treason, but neither does anything the Trump campaign did. If it had, Mueller would have nailed him. Also, I have noted that the Russian hacks of Hilary emails likely would not have happened if she had followed the law and used a secure government system. Investigations show that Russian troll farms posted things both for and against both candidates, but supposedly there was more support for Trump. I still don't believe that crap had any real influence compared to the things both candidates did or did not dovto win votes... or chase voters to the other candidates. And both parties have a long history of opposition research, also known as digging for dirt. I have no doubt that if the DNC could have gotten dirt on Trump by any means, they would have done so. In fact, there was a new October surprise dropped every couple weeks, from bimbo eruptions, to Trump University, to his business dealings, ad nauseam. Certainly, there were other foreign leaders working against Trump. Do you recall Vincente Fox speaking out against Trump? Apparently, the voters still preferred Trump to Hillary, because Trump is President... And he is doing a great job... including being a far better choice for preserving our 2nd Amendment Rights.

Now, if you ever made a post here stating that the U.S. should turn Moscow into a glass parking lot, then I must have missed it. I'd ask you to show us where, but I know that first, a lot of your posts have been deleted... And second, you don't have a strong history of showing proof of a lot of things I ask you to prove.

The most important point is that all of this about Trump and Russia is way off the topic of Red Flag laws. I think it's a red herring being trailed in order to steer attention from the fact that it is mainly Liberal Left Democrats who push for these laws. There are a few very bad Republicans also, when it comes to gun rights. I don't think we should defend or support either. Any politician who is incapable of understanding the clear language and original intent behind the 2nd Amendment should not be trusted with any other part of the Constitution.

I'm going to reply to Stevie, and then I'm going to try real hard to stay out of this. It's not that I'm out of gas... not even close. I just don't want to piss Dave Weber off, because we really aren't so tight that he would lie for me. But I would like to quickly point out that the second locked thread got over 8800 views, way more than any current topic. So the argument that this stuff drives people away falls on its' face once again. Of course it can be argued that Stevie checked in about 4000 times while he claimed to be hunting, bedding a rifle, packing guns, grocery shopping, going to the post office, etc.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.