Still unable to prove me wrong and still LYING I see.

Your premise that gun registration did nothing to stop the attack was incorrect.

The guns used in the NZ attack and 97% of all guns in NZ at the time were not registered.

The 3% number came from my second post in that thread correcting my mistake of simply saying "guns" instead of explicitly stating that a small percentage of firearms were indeed registered while the vast majority of firearms were not registered at that point in time. I added the link to the NY Post article supporting my statement.

One inaccurate post which was immediately corrected and supported with evidence does not make someone a liar.

What makes YOU a LIAR is the way you pick out a piece of the story and misrepresent it as the truth when in fact your version of the events is pure fiction designed to fit your narrative or in this case smear me. That is why we call you LYING keith. Because that is what you do.

All because you are wrong and I called you out on it. You were wrong in the initial thread and you are still wrong.

LIES, LIES, and MORE LIES from LYING keith. It is what we have come to expect from you Billie.

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns