"IF" by commandments, this referencing the "Ten Commandments, there were changes made to them in the First century. These co0mmandments were NOT written by men & were not changed by men.

As to the constitution, it was written by men & provisions were made for it to be changed/amended by men. There is a certified procedure which "Must" be followed for change.

The big problem is there are many, mostly Democrats, who are trying their hardest to by-pass that procedure & push their agenda because they are fully aware they do not have enough backing to go through the proper channels. Unfortunately, there are several issues, not firearms related, on which these same people have successfully been able to take the constitution completely out of its context & the Supreme court, rather than interpreting the Constitution, has Legislated via the courts.

Those of us who truly believe the Constitution should be followed as written until such time as it is legally & properly amended will fight all of these changes to our fullest extent. This is why I did not vote for the Clintons, I did not vote for Obama & I DID vote for Trump.

Miller/TN
I Didn't Say Everything I Said, Yogi Berra