Thank you, David. I have Cody letters on my 3 pre-1913 numerical graded (except the Pigeon Grade) 12 bores- MY 2E left Fulton in 1911- the Pigeon (DT-EJ_ english grip stock style) in 1909, and the 4E- (1900) that gun was re-fitted with 28" London steel ejector barrels and splinter FE) it originally had chain Damascus barrels)--

I just had my annual eye exam- at age 77- 20/15 right eye, 20/20 left- both working as a pair- 20/20. I am right handed, so I guess my right eye is my master eye.

The Pigeon grade has 28" barrels, and is choked IC/IMP-MOD- the others are choked M&F--

I am going to look over that crown grade with a 10X magnifier, my friend Stan noted that he might need new reading glasses-maybe I do also-- see what hairline cracks I might discern. As this Crown grade has the optional HOT, we must remember that more wood is removed between the locks in the stock head, to all the extra room for fitting the HOT-- we shall see- If that Crown grade is free of stock cracks, and no problems with the HOT, I could see it fetching $7500 to the right buyer-- RWTF

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..