Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
Craig, if anybody could have cured the crash, surely someone might have prevented it in the first place. That was W's watch. As was the war in Iraq. As for these conversations, I wouldn't want an easy road. That would be boring.

If you actually paid attention to this stuff, Bill, you'd know that the origins of that crash began with terribly ill advised choices the CLINTON administration made to encourage the extension of mortgages to people who could not afford them. It was specifically done to make the poor, low information Democrat voter think Clinton was doing them a favour.

I'm late to the game today as most of the day was spent working snow covered fields with a happy and hard working dog while carrying my trusted J & W Tolley single barrel 12 ga game gun. The dog did his part, the pheasant did their part and the Tolley did it's part. A good day was had by all. This stuff never gets old.

Last edited by canvasback; 03/31/19 06:30 PM.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia