Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
Yes, Craig, I've always advocated "exponentially ever expanding entitlements". Now that you've called me out on it, I'm changing my position. Let the poor starve. If they can't find a job, they should start a business, perhaps something in venture capitalism or arbitrage, or wealth management....

Awe c’mon Bill. If a dem wants a 20% increase in some program and an R holds the same funding for the follow year, then the R is a sink in a ditch for slashing the program by 20%, eh?

I’ve never read it quite that way, but will your ‘poor’ be exempt from barak era regs? My thought would be their best chance of earning some food money would be by the good graces of being hired by a big ole fat corporation, right? It doesn’t have to be some Wall Street corp, maybe something entry level like a mcd’s or 7-11, huh?

Hey, how about your open border future for the country and your grandkids? Ignore the US citizen, then go on TV and claim each illegal will pump millions into your ‘projected’ economy, eh? Don’t forget, about 90% of the worst, or best if you must, illegal drugs in MT come up through mejico, si?