June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Who's Online Now
3 members (Drew Hause, Jtplumb, 1 invisible), 347 guests, and 21 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,576
Posts546,561
Members14,424
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 13 1 2 11 12 13
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: moses

This slur on Bob is VERY poor form.

So what about his slur on me ?

Witt'less bOb gets a pass...you must've eat some of those poison rabbits Mosey.

What if I took a picture of a gun and put a note with your name next to it like bOb did with me ?

What then my love....

moses Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Trying to worm wriggle your way out of it now.
We all see what you did.
Bob had that all in a context & well explained & visible to all.
You twisted it right out of context.
You are out of control.
O.M

Sidelock
Sidelock

Here ya go Mosey....r e a d i t r e a l s l o w this time.

Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe
You thought you were being kOOl when you started this thread....you did it because the 2" 12ga. went south and you got to thinking about grandpappy.

Pay attention Moses.

2" 12 gauge thread...

First John Roberts made a snide remark about the "2 inch 12 gauge only being created out of boredom"...silly but nothing real bad about that.

One page later his buddy Stan sang back up and stated that "JR was exactly right" and drug a .410 into the thread...(they sure be liking some junk foe tins).
Then they got to quail hunting...Truth is the 2" 12 gauge would probably make the ultimate quail gun.

Followed right up with a granpappy story about ground shooting a covey of quail. I was at a loss as to how it got to there.

True...I don't know about your rabbits and you don't know about our quail hunting traditions.

You might not know but ground shooting don't sit too well with most folks.

I made a comment that wasn't too bad...pretty much just said I wouldn't have told that.

Stan is a good guy but at times he thinks he can run rough shod over folks.

Rather than letting what I said go Stan started a defense/attack on me that was almost imediately backed up by his bud GLS along with a few others I've rubbed wrong over the years....

The more the merrier I always sAy.

GLS backs him up all the time....Fact is GLS kisses the ground Stan walks on...is he vying for a turkey or dove hunting invite ?

Most likely. (he'll likely get it now for reward since I called it to a certain persons attention.)

Attack didn't work out so well for them and the entire thread was trashed up....ended up discussing the Civil war...some interesting points were made about it that I'd never heard.

Truth is it was an interesting thread worth cleaning up.

I post when I see bull shite...

There are several people that think this forum is their personal sounding stage...

You've never saw me brag about anything on here.

I offer advice when I can and get caught when I'm wrong.

You've also saw people try and trash me because they think they know something about me...you included Mr. Moses.

So there you go in a little nut shell...

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: moses
Trying to worm wriggle your way out of it now.
We all see what you did.
Bob had that all in a context & well explained & visible to all.
You twisted it right out of context.
You are out of control.
O.M

You musta got brAin worms from those poison wabbits....

Page 13 of 13 1 2 11 12 13

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.