June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Who's Online Now
6 members (Drew Hause, HalfaDouble, Ken57, Jimmy W, 2 invisible), 271 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,575
Posts546,553
Members14,424
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 13 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13
Sidelock
Sidelock

No, I don't believe everything I see in print is the whole truth.

I do believe I see a lot of photos on the internet of tons of guns that Australian shooters gave up to anti-gunners. I also read about the anti-gun laws that have been passed there. I do know that some of you may still own and shoot certain guns under certain circumstances. Brent (nosleinaD) may think that our 2nd Amendment is about target shooting, but he isn't very bright.

I'm pretty sure that you may not shoot someone breaking into your home and threatening your family without placing yourself in some very deep shit. I'd be interested to hear what sort of handgun you may carry concealed around your towns for self defense. I know some guys here think everything is hunky-dory and there is no threat to our gun rights... But I know that's horse shit.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I sure thought they made them turn in semi auto and pump shotguns and high powered rifles that held more than 1 round of ammo.

And that handguns are pretty much non existent.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
Originally Posted By: moses
Oh, by the way fellas, Thanks for ruining this thread like you do to so many others. Well done.
It is no wonder why we see so many bow out of this forum taking so much useful information about DOUBLE GUNS with them.

O.M

Excuse me? Was there some useful double shotgun information here? I must have missed that. But I was only commenting on your rude reply to jOe concerning his belief that Australia had placed severe restrictions on the number and type of guns you folks may own, and similar restrictions on how you may use them.

I must have hit a nerve with you because you didn't bother to correct me and show us that all the news we hear about gun confiscation is just a lie or anti-Australian propaganda. I do understand that it bothers our FUDD's here to read about gun confiscation, buybacks, and threats of arrest and imprisonment for not rolling over like a whipped dog. And I do understand that some here wish to make this forum a safe harbor for those who vote for the politicians who wish they could pass the same restrictions here.

I guess we're just never going to see things the same. By the way, my maternal Grandfather was a prisoner of war who was wounded in action before being captured. He didn't believe in giving up freedoms.

This is rich.

Only responding because of mosess rude reply to jOe? And you deny jOe is emboldened to spread his idiocy because of the cover you offer him, Keith?The person who was ruining what was a interesting and heartfelt thread was jOe. And I dont want to hear any shit about it not having to do with double guns. You shit on threads regularly in a way that has nothing to do with double guns and in fact has nothing to do with defending the second.

You need to get real. Youve kinda lost your grip on reality here. Moses isnt and hasnt spread any anti gun bs here. He just happens to live in a country that enacted idiotic laws.

If there is some conspiracy against you by other members, expose it. Or shut up.

I told you to take a good look in the mirror a few weeks ago. You decided not to so Ill give you another challenge. Think about what it takes for me to say this to you. Let me tell you, it doesnt come easily.

If someone says something clearly anti firearms, have at it. But in the meantime Keith STFU!

And tell your buddy jOe that he doesnt need to spill his shit in every single thread. Between the two of you youve made this place practically unreadable. I have to resort to reading the Upland Journal and I can only take so much of that totalitarian hang out so please Keith. Grow up!

And Keith, I dont want an email or PM telling me how much this action of mine hurt you. Ive tried to talk to you about this. You arent listening. You need to listen. So Im saying it loudly and clearly.

Last edited by canvasback; 03/13/19 11:09 PM.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

keith, cansay please where, when and how your maternal grandfather was wounded?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: canvasback

If someone says something clearly anti firearms, have at it. But in the meantime Keith STFU!

GoOfy kAnooker why not take your own advise and stfu.

moses Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Seriously, Frank.
Are you that imature?
If not, what are you doing ?

O.M

moses Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe
Originally Posted By: canvasback

GoOfy kAnooker why not take your own advise and stfu.

Sidelock
Sidelock

You think it okay for you and the kAnooker to act like azzes...

Maybe you ought to go blow up some rabbits to relieve stress.

Just saying

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe
You think it okay for you and the kAnooker to act like azzes...

Maybe you ought to go blow up some rabbits to relieve stress.

Just saying

Frank Cox, shut the fu ck up.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

Boo hoo

You goOfy kAnook

Page 10 of 13 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.