Originally Posted By: buzz
Tell that to the millennial, they are the ones dragging down the statistics, its not my generation. They dont hunt and fish like the baby boomers do/did.

It isn't just hunting, fishing, and shooting that isn't being done by millenials buzz. It seems they just aren't participating as much as earlier generations in all outdoor activities.

We have about 8-10" of global warming on the ground right now, and temperatures are in the teens. Yesterday, it was in the mid-20's. I drove past a local school that has a long steep snow covered hill behind it. There were no kids there. The snow covered slope was unbroken. 20-30 years ago, it would have been filled with kids on sleds and toboggans. But they are too busy now with their Nintendos and Play Stations, or text messaging each other from across the living room. The ice skating rink at the park would have been filled with people too, but it closed down due to lack of interest.

I wouldn't be surprised to find that there is reduced participation by millenials in golfing, tennis, water skiing, bicycling, or many other outdoor activities. If you look at some of your old school photos, you will notice that some kids you thought were chubby back then are not nearly as obese as a lot you see now.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.