LOL, my attacks on jOe are hardly relentless. You sir are relentless. I've got a very long way to go before anyone would confuse your "relentlessness" with my "relentlessness". I did get a good chuckle at the thought, though. Mostly I ignore him. But he's been particularly dumb lately and likes to jump in where you are, as though you two are brothers in arms. I think he feels some security in your presence. Or he gets a woodie. Haven't figured out which and I'm not trying hard to.

As far as a dose of their own medicine goes.....I read you complaining about OT threads far more than anyone else. Now, you may think you are making a point, but unless one has been reading you for a long time, that point might be easily missed. Mostly you just sound like a whiner on the OT or sales/Dave's $10 topics.

And finally, what's wrong with a real world example of exactly what the OP was asking about. Jeez, you sound like the ninny who moderates over on the the Upland Journal forum. I just had a post deleted there because I mentioned the name of a town in Saskatchewan I no longer hunt near because the sharptails and huns got destroyed in the early part of this decade. To answer a specific question that got asked about what part of the province might be good to hunt in. Apparently I was giving away trade secrets about where to hunt. Mind you, the dolt left the question in place.....just deleted my answer.

As I mentioned earlier, I like specificity and I like that this forum delivers it in spades.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia