June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Who's Online Now
1 members (L. Brown), 367 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,586
Posts546,751
Members14,425
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
I have repeatedly stated that if you support known and proven anti-gunners, you must therefore be anti-gun yourself.

I have supported that statement by also saying that denying that fact would be like an abortion doctor claiming to be Pro-Life. And if you support and vote for politicians who support abortion, then you are obviously not Pro-Life. I am clearly not carving out an exception for the 2nd Amendment. I am also not a single issue voter, and there are a number of other things besides a lack of support for the 2nd Amendment that would cause me to reject voting for a candidate of either Party. But I freely admit that the 2nd Amendment is a very important part of my life. And preserving it carries a lot of weight for me. I'll never apologize for that, and I'll never have to make the kind of excuses that you and King do for undermining it by supporting anti-gunners.

When you can prove that I ever once asked Dave to lock a thread, or can give a rational explanation why I would want that one to get locked when it demonstrated just how hypocritical and dishonest you and the F.A.G.'s are... then show us, coward.

By the way, you just don't want to even go near my other questions, do you Nancy Boy?

Edit: It looks like I flushed another fairy named Bob. I wonder why he gets so sensitive about the acronym F.A.G.'s when I have repeatedly given credit for that as an abbreviation lonesome roads came up with for Fake Ass Gentlemen? It must hit close to home one way or another. Here's where fairy Bob accused me of lying when he clearly had edited his words to make it appear that way. And I did admit to possibly confusing him with a few other crybabies. They do start to all look alike after a while.

https://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=524440&page=1

Fairy Bob bailed out on that one when it became obvious what he was trying to pull... Have a nice day fairy Bob.

The only thing that needs to be flushed is you, you TURD.

Gay marriage, transgenders, F.A.G.'s and now Fairies.
I rest my case.

Edit: Paranoid TURD

Sidelock
Sidelock

bOb....let me guess you like goAts too.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: nca225

And you did ask dave to shut down that thread. It got locked right after you posted to defend your girlfriend HomelessaSShole

You think I need protection from a potty mouthed liberal idiOt lIke you...

I'm betting Dave shut it down because he saw a fitting last word...

Sidelock
Sidelock

In case you missed it...

Quote.

Originally Posted By: Whiner BrentD

I simply do not care what you think and I don't take orders from you. I don't know if you quite grasp that yet, but ponder it a bit and you will figure it out.

Originally Posted By: Keith man of Sanity

So BrentD makes this idiotic announcement saying he doesn't take orders from LeFusil... yet he is all butt-hurt and angry because Dave won't take orders from him. This is exactly how you would expect a spoiled child to act.

BrentD's mentality (or lack thereof) shines like a supernova in this post.

Now for some more amusement, consider this paradox... nca225 makes a post like this, and King Brown, Gladys Kravitz, B. Dudley, BrentD, DrBob, and all of the other Fake Ass Gentlemen (F.A.G.'s) are as silent as a Church mouse.

Originally Posted By: Sick pervert of a human being nca225

Whats the matter Joe? Did that goat you fu@k nightly finally get smart and eat some pine cones? Is that what made you feel uncomfortable this morning?

Originally Posted By: Keith man of sanity

Amazing! If I had posted this, they would all be PM'ing, e-mailing, and calling each other and organizing behind the scenes to whine, b!tch, and complain to Dave to have me banned forever for rude and vulgar behavior. They would be pontificating about the eternal importance of posting under our full names, even though doing so would place our families at risk from thieves and crack-heads looking to steal guns. They would also be urging you to stop supporting this website financially. But what do you all hear??? Crickets... a soft breeze... nothing... not a damn thing. Why? Because nca225 is one of their fellow libtards, so he/she is excused.

This is hardly the first time we have seen their selective outrage. It should tell us something about them, and their veracity and honesty.

If hypocrites could fly, this would be an International Airport. But they honestly think they have some moral superiority. You can learn a lot about double guns here. But you can learn more about people if you just pay close attention to what they do, rather than what they say.

http://www.nrapvf.org/#

End quote

Keith...anyone ?

I'm having a problem understanding how my goat eating pine cones would make it smarter or make me feel uncomfortable ?

Sidelock
Sidelock

I sure miss the old days here.
Bill Wise might have difficulty
saying, All Good.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.