No King, I haven't confused the Savage 24 with the pistol. You admitted that you transported a pistol to Oshkosh in 1983.

I really doubt if that illegal activity would result in a mere warning. Canvasback knows your laws and apparently agrees. But this isn't about ratting you out to the Mounties or Homeland Security. This is about you going so low as to accuse me of lying, in order to cover your own dishonesty. That's the kind of fake gentleman you are. A real piece of work.

And that dovetails with your obvious Bullshit story concerning your father's conversion and Baptism. You can say "I was there" 'till the cows come home, but you still can't give us a shred of proof or the name of a single Catholic parish, priest, diocese, university, bishop, or pope who would back up your false claim that they would knowingly Baptize an adult convert who did not believe in the Resurrection. And you disrespect your own father by suggesting that he would even be foolish enough to wish to join a Church that was built upon a massive lie and a false messiah.

I guess even a really good liar can't come up with any way to rationally explain that, so best to not even go near it, eh?

This little exercise wasn't about you repeatedly breaking the law. This was about letting you show everyone just how desperate and pathetic you are when caught telling lies. But what else would we expect from someone who repeatedly comes here and posts anti-2nd Amendment propaganda, such as claiming that the Individual Right to Keep and Bear Arms was recently invented by John Ashcroft or the NRA???... and then claims that such rhetoric is not in any way anti-gun?

By the way, I agree with jOe about non-tox shot and the horde of invaders headed toward our Southern border. And I still don't give a crap what oskar thinks about anything. I wonder why he felt I would?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.