My take on TSS. It would work well if you want to take your 410/28 to the duck blind, beyond that I see it as a crutch to replace hunting skills.

If you know how to find places where ducks want to be, place your decoys so they want to land in them, call to get their attention and give them confidence that it is OK to land there it doesn't make any difference what shot you use as most of your shots will be in skeet field distances. You also have to have patience to wait for those shots.

I used steel in a SKB-100 for many years and when I found Bismuth and ITX-10 for reloading my old sxs's went back in the field. I use ITX 6's and Bismuth 5's for all my waterfowl hunting now, 7/8-1 oz on the 12's and 3/4 oz in the 16. All I hunt is public lands and kill as many ducks as I care to eat in a year and that is a fair number as I love duck fajitas, sautéed harts/gizzards/livers on my toast in the morning, duck and wildrice casserole, sliced duck breast on rye sandwiches, bacon wrapped duck breasts, goose in sauerkraut with apricot/mustard dipping sauce, you get the picture I like to eat waterfowl.

"Shoot the ducks you know you can kill, pass on the ones you think you can kill", a quote from an old duck hunter I admire a lot.

After the first shot the rest are just noise.