Originally Posted By: Drew Hause
Took the Lord's Day off from this engaging and pleasant repartee and paying attention again. Shanah tovah to all men of good will for Rosh HaShanah!

This is interesting. And it's also not true... whether your Sabbath is Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. You were here, and doing your blasphemous Biblical bashing and personal attacks all three days. Your post on Sunday (yesterday) was post #522743 at 5:39 pm. To refresh your memory, that was where you personally attacked jOe again, with the below-the-belt suggestion that he might be an SOB who abuses dogs, children, or women.

With unilateral detente like this, it's no wonder your hypocritical pals will say anything to try to make excuses for you. I want to thank Gregory for hosting this off topic educational display of civility from Fake Ass Gentlemen (F.A.G.'s) However, I would like to see him actually disprove anything I've posted instead of making moronic insults. But I must consider the source.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.