Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
" At least Keith has a brain." So says Homeless jOe McCarthy. I reserve judgement. Craig, conservative policy in spades is, in the long run, insanity. We fuss here that game populations are not what they were when we were young. We note that it's harder to find a place to hunt. Well, Republican policy is making all this worse. Scott Pruitt and Ryan Zinke exemplify what is wrong with the Trump administration in regard to our interests here. It won't make any difference that there's no place to hunt when there is no game out there. The world is burning, but Keith is happy with that because his 401K is soaring. So are are my mutual funds, but I have to wonder what kind of world we're leaving to posterity. Some Democrats are willing to confront these issues.

Granted that those two are not great, but your statement is way off the point and just like the crazies you are blaming failed liberal policies on someone else. Better sell your guns and start hugging trees, if we have it your way all land will be posted no hunting, hugging only!

Last edited by RARiddell; 07/24/18 07:17 AM.