Originally Posted By: nca225
Originally Posted By: canvasback

When I said meaningful conversation I meant a respectful presentation of our differing viewpoints with an expected back and forth, not an abject capitulation to your delusions.

Yet this is exactly what you expect of others. Sorry you were met the same level of entrenched beliefs. Even the righteous live in glass houses.

Originally Posted By: canvasback
Ive put forth nothing under false pretences.

Yeah, you have, you do it every day. Just shed the veneer or STFU.

There is nothing about having entrenched opposing views that necessitates the revolting level you have taken this thread to. Nothing! I talk with friends daily who believe, IMHO, foolishly in the Left and Hillary and Obama. They think I'm probably foolish for what I think.

The veneer of civility is one of the main things that separates us from apes. A history of civilization (note the root of that word) is learning to control our baser instincts for the betterment of the group. So I'll happily remain civil and I certainly won't be cowed or intimidated by an emotional, intellectual lightweight like you. I won't be shutting the f#ck up.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia