Originally Posted By: keith

Geo says that he supports Trump and pro-gun Republicans. Because of that, wouldn't you rather see him get sick as proof of nature's irony or some sick Liberal karma... such as when you posted this disgusting crap in response to Lloyd telling us about his illness.

Again you assume too much keith. I didn't note any sort of satisfaction with Lloyd's condition. I merely pointed out to him that his ideology may have contributed to the circumstances under which he contracted his disease, and that falls with the realm of the literary tool called irony. Sure I may have come across as unsympathetic in my delivery, but I'm confident Lloyd doesn't want me to think of him as a victim of circumstances he helped create, albeit somewhat insignificantly. He is after all a conservative!

In fact I think I took the proper "conservative" approach here. I informed him that his behavior contributed in small part to his current predicament, and after enlightening him of that I am hopeful he learns and uses his newfound knowledge to improve his or others situation. After all, when in Rome, do as the Romans. Best of luck to you Lloyd on your newfound journey!

So why keith are you putting words in my mouth when you just went on a long rant in the toxic thread against the preacher for allegedly doing the same to you? You should try to maintain a level of intellectual consistency with this kind of stuff, don't you think?

Anyways, I still can't help but notice that again & again threads like the toxic one pop up. Doesn't that bull$h!t ever get old for you? I still can't understand why they turn on you so much when there is no daylight between any of you. Makes zero sense. Nonetheless, kudos to you, again, for confronting the board's hypocrisy head on. No one uses their head to bash through a wall of Bull$h!t like you. Both literally and figuratively.

Last edited by nca225; 07/05/18 11:40 PM.