I do, ed. I shoot low gun, and make it a point to be rubbing my chin with my right hand when I call for the bird, figuring the time it takes to get my hand on the forend, and get the safety off, simulates actually hearing a grouse flush in the woods. I also ask for report doubles, at it seems grouse flush separately more often than together. I rarely shoot better than 50% when I do this, but, I have had moments of stardom, shooting 70% or so.
That said, I am thrilled when I shoot 50% on wild grouse. It has been a few seasons, however.
Was the Browning you sold Sam the gun with the head of the stock epoxied back together, ed? Or, was that a different one? Hard to believe you could have two of the same make of gun that were such shitty buys, but, there you go. I don't remember seeing any chain saw like marks in the stock in the photos you put up, but, boy, I would have been POed if it had shown up in my mailbox like that. That would have been downright dishonest not to show those marks in the photos, don't 'cha think? You remember the one, you had it priced higher than a bunch of the same guns that were for sale at the time, that were in really good shape, by comparison? A bunch of guns for sale by other guys, I should mention.

Good luck with your skeet, ed. That girl, Karma, is a B!TCH, in my experience.

Best,
Ted