After years of trying differnet brands of boots I settled on Kenetrex for the hunting I do in Arizona. The biggest mistake I have made in a long time was deciding that I needed a pair of Russells. Ordered a pair of their sheep hunting boots.
Despite sending them all of the measurements for my feet twice, when I got the boots they fit poorly. Workmanship as far as stiching and poorly glued on toe caps was pitiful. I could barely get my feet in the boot due to the neck of the boot being so narrow.
Once boots were on one boot fit close, the other had to be a full size off. Tried to wear them by walking about a 1/2 mile around he neighborhood thinking maybe that I was being to critical.
Ended up with blisters on both top and bottom of my feet. Sent them back and a week or two later got them back.
They fit a slight bit better, but still the worse fitting and most uncomfortable boots I have ever worn.
The fix for the narrow neck was to slit down the sides of the tongue. Very poorly done. Glued the toe caps where they were lifting and looks like an amateur did it. Twice the price of Kenetrex and a quarter of the quality. I was so disapointed I put them in the closet and have not looked at them for 6 months since I got them back.
Maybe my experience would have been much different if I had ordered a lighter bird shooting boot. I know many swear by these boots, I swear at them.
In all fairness I have been so upset I never bothered to send them back again.