Originally Posted By: keith
Originally Posted By: Jagermeister
PS. Just to make it on topic for this forum. DOUBLE-Duty Stowaway. Hands on the bugout-ready Savage Model 42 .410/22 Takedown rifle.

It looks as if this could be Jagermeister's next gun buying fantasy. He could put one on Layaway, and excitedly keep telling us about his new gun, although he will never actually follow through with the purchase. Or he could post a photo of one and tell us that he saved one, and just forgot to tell us about it... as he has been doing lately with his imaginary SLE that his friend King embarrassed him into conjuring up.

Of course, he does need an imaginary gun to shoot up those imaginary Grex buffered reloads.

Not going to buy a Savage. They did sell some nice guns like Savage-Anshutz rifles from Germany, Model 330 Savage-Tikka shotguns from Finland,....Model 99 Model 29 and Model 28 which looked just like model 12 Winchester.
I will try to keep two week to a month stash of necessities in case of weather emergency.

Let if Ferment. Get a handle on one of the oldest and easiest food preservation methods. Seed Sense A gardening primer that will ensure a stocked cellar when the world goes sideways. I will probably subscribe to the Survival Guide. Lots of useful stuff there to keep retired fella happy.

I'm perfectly happy with the game gun I kept. So happy that I do not have to bother looking for anything else.